Coordinator: Titan Ltd, UK
Timeframe: 18 months
The aim of this WP is to create the greatest impact from the project to ensure longer term sustainability. A sustainability strategy and action plan, which is clearly linked to the dissemination and exploitation will be produced as a working document.
Clearly the products being proposed for longer term sustainability and exploitation include:
- Trainer training programme
- The modules to be embedded into other VET/professional training programmes and accredited.
- In-service training / CPD accredited programmes in each country for workers
- E-learning content and support resources in all partner languages
- Trainer guides and resources
Target groups for exploitation fall into three distinct categories which need to be identified within the stakeholder database: end-users of the available products, decision-makers (including those who might take the decision to start using the project products), supporters, interested parties or stakeholders. These will include professional networks such as Association of European Police Colleges, ESHA, trade unions, ministries of education, trainer training institutions etc.
- Sustainability and Impact strategy and action plan by October 2014
- Stakeholder network and database by the end of September 2016
- The development of the stakeholder network in each country (building on the already extensive list of associate partners) and across Europe
- Copyright / Intellectual Property Rights Agreement
- ECVET Accreditation
The aim is to insert the VET training programme onto ECVET. The aim will be to work with the ECVET team to help deliver this outcome. (http://www.ecvet-team.eu)
- Sustainability Report
- Final exploitation event – April 2016
George’s will organise a final exploitation event to take place in Brussels in April 2016. The event will involve all the partner organisations including some of the trainers and other experts, who have