CEIS Formazione is a spin-off of Gruppo CEIS, a large organization working in the field of social services and prevention and providing several facilities for addicted people, unaccompanied minors, people with psychiatric illnesses. Its main aim is to create a connection between practice and academic education.
Gruppo CEIS operates in Bologna and Northern Italy and cooperates with a network of public and private services with the goal to improve the quality of social services. Different cooperation agreements with universities and research centres all over Europe allow us to undertake continuous assessment of our work and develop new methodologies and tools. We have two services involved in community work to prevent and reduce the risk of illegal behaviour in youth gangs: one office of Prevention and a youth centre.
We are provider for training of teachers certified by the Ministry of Education We are provider for vocational and training for professionals certified by Emilia Romagna Region. We have realised several European Projects in different networks since 1995 (As CEIS Centro di Solidarietà).
Role in the project
- Research, community audits and consultation in communities where gangs and gang crime is significant in each country;
- Contribution to the development of content and structure for learning programme which can be used for both CPD and within vocational training contexts;
- To involve human resource to training teachers and trainers from a range of different providers on how to deliver the training programme;
- To translate into our language the contents and common interface of the platform, manuals etc.
- Involvement in dissemination and Valorisation Action of dissemination activities;
- To share good practices, programs and tools that may be included in the Network Working;
- To recruit and mobilize target population samples for piloting and evaluation;
- To evaluate the results of the project.
Contact person: Ascari Andrea – Director | Send email